arrow_upward
What do you think of season 8 of GOT [Spoilers]
I personally did not enjoy the final season and the ending. it is a shame that a good show was ended like this..

Would have loved if the Night King killed Arya when shes jumped out of nowhere and killed him.

[+] 1 user Likes Sateliii's post
some of the worst screenwriting i've ever seen - and i loved the first 4-5 seasons. it was such a disappointment watching untalented writers flail around without source material

Still hard to believe that a room full of professional writers flubbed 10 years of great television in its final season. I have no idea what they were thinking doing away with the Night King like that and the rush for "crazy" Danny was cringe at best. Here's to hoping GRRM can finish the story properly before he dies.

I can't say because I've been hesitant to watch it due to what everyones been saying

Rewatched the show so many times and probably still would if the ending wasn't so disappointing

I was dissapointed despite my low expectations. I disliked season 7 and season 6, but finale was on a whole other level of just bad, inconsistent and illogical.

honestly, i don't really mind it.  it didn't live up to the other seasons and the ending is a bit underwhelming, even though i sorta like it in a kinda masochistic way.

couldn't have done it any worse

Total crap, and what's worse is knowing the shit ending has ruined any chance of me rewatching the show. Such a disappointment

Terrible ending, considering what they did

It was absymal, i know everyones going to say it wouldn’t happen because it’s GoT but if jon became king with danerys by his side with loads of dragons that would Of been a good ending to be fair

The last season was messed up, even the actors were disappointed with how the story ended lol

One of the worst ending I've seen in a tv show