arrow_upward
What game are you most excited about that is yet to release?
For me it's gotta be cyberpunk. I loved the witcher 3 and CD project red said they were going to make a similar amount of content and spendable hours in cyberpunk. I also like the way how you can choose how you play, much like metal gear solid.

[+] 4 users Like ieffedadog's post
THE LAST OF US 2!! I HAVN'T BEEN SPOILED YET AND I HOPE I DON'T

Gosh, I was so pumped to get Cyberpunk back in April,but I understand that they wanted to polish it.

Cyberpunk and Microsoft flight simulator damn that game look noice.

Cyberpunk for sure been waiting for years

I’ve heard they’re re-releasing some of the older Mario games on switch soon, like Sunshine and galaxy. So I can’t wait for those to come out.

For me it's Hollow Knight: Silksong, loved the original.

GTA6... Whenever that happens

For me it’s cyber punk, looks set to be awesome.

Definitely Cyberpunk 2077 man. It’s basically my wet dream of a game since it’s set in a dystopian future like Blade Runner and it’s also a fully fledged RPG. When I get my hands on it I will become a hermit.

[+] 1 user Likes BrownM3RK's post
Cyberpunk? I mean that's the only big games coming out later this year. Never liked Assassin's Creed so I don't care about them. Still waiting for Persona 5 Scramble english localization though.

Still waiting for victoria 3...

Cyberpunk 2k77

baldurs gate 3 babyyy

[+] 1 user Likes JohnAppleBB's post
cyberpunk is the only game
and its only a couple months til release now
gonna no life it for sure

[+] 2 users Like MassiveStallion's post
cp2077 for sure

[+] 2 users Like DiggaBicka's post
Definitely Cyberpunk.

[+] 1 user Likes Dgvctv's post
First place is cyberpunk 2077 and then GoW Ragnarok but Valhalla looks pretty good too. I have a feeling that my money will burn down pretty fast. I hope it's worth it

Looking forward to the new CoD tbh

Cyberpunk will be best game ever i assure you