arrow_upward
What game have you gotten the most playtime out of?
Mine would probably be EU4 at 700 hours, but I've played a lot of League of Legends as well. What games do you guys sink a lot of time into?

dscourge Wrote:Mine would probably be EU4 at 700 hours, but I've played a lot of League of Legends as well. What games do you guys sink a lot of time into?
Minecraft easily. I don't know exactly how long but it's well into the thousands

Ck2, and HOI4.

Minecraft and CSGO. I wish minecraft was on steam so I could track the hours but definitely in the thousands somewhere. CSGO I have around 1.5k

dscourge Wrote:Mine would probably be EU4 at 700 hours, but I've played a lot of League of Legends as well. What games do you guys sink a lot of time into?
I honestly think Pokemon Omega ruby i have like 350+ hours on it

Rust lol so many hours

For me FOrtnite

escape from tarkov 400+ hours

CS:GO, around 4,5k hours. I'm pathetic.

[+] 1 user Likes orale1488's post
If we go by strictly playtime and not time invested generally, I'd say battlerite with like 1k hours (2k if we go by streams/videos watched and time on forums spent etc) and shadowverse with also 1k hours (2k+ with all the rest). Also Tales of series for the last decade and league of legends. When it comes to league of legends though, I have played like a thousand matches or so I'd say, but have watched several thousand hours of content on twitch and youtube since season 2~3.

Dragon Age series on the whole, but Inquisition is what I've played the most. Replayability is pretty off the charts

If we dont count league, it has to be Skyrim. hundreds of hours over 4 different copies. I had it on ps3 back in the day, PC, then PC legendary, then xbox one, and now im replaying on switch

[+] 1 user Likes Feetfiend1's post
Half Life was the best

I almost forgot Minecraft was an option until I read the comments, so yeah that lol

For sure minecraft easily 10k plus hours, then skyrim, then maybe killing floor haha, one and 2. Friggin amazing games.

Toss up between Minecraft and League, both I have 1000s of hours on but neither count playtime

on Steam it's Crusader Kings 2 with 700 hours. I bet I put more time into World of Warcraft, but I haven't played that in 8 years and I don't remember what my play time was, so I'll go with CK2