arrow_upward
What graphics card do you have and when do you think you will have to upgrade?
I have a 570 from a few years ago and it's still doing me good. Cyberpunk has to run on low but it's still good enough. I don't see myself upgrading for a while, especially since I don't play games much anymore, but what are your thoughts on your situation? What graphics card are you running and have you had the desire to upgrade any time soon?

I got the same thing, but getting a 3060 ti would be really nice

i just got my self a 1660super last year, maybe will wait for the price in here (INA) to stable first

Whatever it will be, it will be NVidia for sure. AMD can't really compete with AI research and current applications compared to NVidia.

Currently rocking a 3070. I was on a 1660 before I upgraded recently though.

GTX 2070 maybe every 3 years I upgrade

I have the Gtx 3090 and I will upgrade whenever a better graphics card comes out!: )

I have a 1660ti. Is it a good idea to upgrade it to a 2070 o a 3060ti.

I know that the 3060 is new gen but the benchmarks are confusing, not to mention the lack of stock

I recently purchased the 3060 ti and I most likely won't have to upgrade for a while which is sick!

I need to start thinking about upgrading I'm on a 1080 regular!

[+] 1 user Likes Helios78's post
some old cheap thing lol

currently using a 1070 ti that I got for free on a fluke. thats running everything i want so far, but i might get a 3070 to play with ray tracing

GTX 1050 --> GTX 2070

probably wait a few years or unless there is an insane deal and sell my old rig Smile

I have a 1070Ti, and I'm realistically thinking I'm going to have to upgrade soon, at least add another card. A lot of what I do involves heavy GPU computational tasks like simulation and rendering, so this doesn't really apply to gaming. I'm just really impatient and want things to work better lmao

1660 and will upgrade when i have the money lol

Doesnt it ever feel like theyve stopped making good games? Ill be interested in maybe one a year, and even then ive got a huge backlog. I doubt ill even clear my backlog in this fucking lifetime tbh. So, if my graphics card holds out a few years more, i dont think ill ever upgrade barring a major meltdown

I currently have a RTX 2070 super it works great, but i'm hoping to upgrade to a 3060 or 3070 by june.

Running a 2080 ti and it’s doing well. Still a very good card and probably gonna upgrade when I build a new workstation

2070 but it's gonna be a while, maybe 2 years, before i need one or can even find one on the market given the situation now

Damn yall making me look poor with these $500 and $600 cards. Im on a rtx 2060 and dont really plan on upgrading anytime soon, since it really does all i need it to tbh. I get high settings on most games but on "next gen" shit i would be cool without ray tracing for better performance. Im more of a fps over rtx person you know?