arrow_upward
What if a whole team of NBA players gets Corona?
With the restart coming soon, imagine if a whole team caught corona and had to drop out. What do you guys think will happen?

Lol obviously they gonna close playoffs down. I doubt that'll happen tho, most likely all the players will be tested and in strict quarantine conditions

Seems like it hasnt happened with the other sports that restarted

i thought about this myself. say a whole team got sidelined before things started, but it didnt spread to other teams. would the infected team just be sidelined and another come in or would they keep the teams already in and mess with the games played

if it happens inside the bubble disney gonna be fucked. parks would probs close down again too

If enough of the players were asymptomatic, I think they would just cover it up

Season would be over at that point.

With the amount of players that have recently caught the disease it is a possibility that this could happen. surely they'd have to shut the season down.

yea they'd have the scrap the season... no way any players would be ok continuing, which would be a real shame given all the effort that's gone into restarting

Doubt it'll get to that point, a lot of players from other teams would have gotten sick by that point to cancel/shutdown everything

A whole lot of backups get a chance to prove themselves lol

That's a good one... just wait to the finals, down 0-3 and declare you can't play cause your team got the virus!

No 4th ring for lebron lol

Hm interested poejnw