arrow_upward
What improved your quality of life so much, you wish you did it sooner?
Quitting smoking, cold turkey. Saved me SO MUCH money in the process too.

Buying like a good winter coat. I live where it dumps and dumps snow all winter. Growing up all we could afford was like generic no-name brand coats. But now that I have my own income i Invested in like a legit arcytrex coat and ho boy was it a game changer. Along the same lines, is an autostart.

Fixing my toilet that constantly made noise after being flushed. Peace and quiet at last!

Quote: Quitting smoking, cold turkey. Saved me SO MUCH money in the process too.
How hard was the cold turkey for you? Most people I know last maybe a week and then they're right back on it.

wish i quit smoking tbh

I wish I learned playing instruments earlier, these stuff helps you go through some shits

goood sleep helps a lot

Quote:How hard was the cold turkey for you? Most people I know last maybe a week and then they're right back on it.

Was only hard the first week or so, afterwards was smooth sailing for me. I know many cannot do it but you need willpower.

Quote: I know many cannot do it but you need willpower.
Something sadly few have anymore.

Learning how to actaully cook vs just heat up food. I think being invloved in what i put in my body has really helped get me on a healthly liftstyle and helped me find enjoyment in cooking.

cooking yes!!