arrow_upward
What in the world is "Searchdeep"??
I apologize if this is not the right section to ask this question but can anyone explain to me what in the world "running a searchdeep" means?

I had an account here for more than a year and then one day I logged on and it said I was banned and I emailed to ask why I had been banned and I was told that there was evidence that I was running a "Searchdeep" and thus my account was banned. 

I truly have 0 clue what a searchdeep is. Can anyone try and explain this to me because I do not want to get banned again for something that I am not even aware of is going on. 

Thank you very much in advance!!

Idk man.. googled the shit. Looks like there HLB all over the first result. Maybe it has something to do with that. Other than what I google'd I have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about.

Hope that small bit of insight helps.

Have you got an answer since posting?

(31-01-2021, 01:48 PM)arisono Wrote: Have you got an answer since posting?

Nope, not anything besides the first person that commented. 

I asked the main moderator when I emailed about my account and found out that it was banned because of "Searchdeep" and I asked the moderator if he could explain to me what "Searchdeep" was because if it was something I was doing I would like to know so I do not do it again and he or she never answered me back and that was weeks ago. They claimed they had gotten corroborating evidence from "sources" showing that I was "Searchdeep" and that is why they banned me yet couldn't nor wouldn't explain what in the world that meant. 

I swear to god, I literally have no fucking clue what "Searchdeep" even means. Like honestly NO CLUE!

Nope, not anything besides the first person that commented. 

I asked the main moderator when I emailed about my account and found out that it was banned because of "Searchdeep" and I asked the moderator if he could explain to me what "Searchdeep" was because if it was something I was doing I would like to know so I do not do it again and he or she never answered me back and that was weeks ago. They claimed they had gotten corroborating evidence from "sources" showing that I was "Searchdeep" and that is why they banned me yet couldn't nor wouldn't explain what in the world that meant. 

I swear to god, I literally have no fucking clue what "Searchdeep" even means. Like honestly NO CLUE!
[/quote]   

What they mean is that you were detected as member of another private group that steals content from here and shares it in their own community instead. If I go into more details I will probably get banned myself. But if you have no clue what they talked about, you are safe and it was false flag.