arrow_upward
What is a recent horror movie?
I dont care if it is Christmas, I was busy during halloween so I am getting my halloween on this weekend and was looking for suggestions on good horror movies to watch. I have seen a lot of the classics so ideally something done in the last 10 or 15 years would be good. I am open to anything as long as the movie is entertaining and somewhat horror themed. What are some of your favorite halloween movies and please try to keep the spoilers to a minimum.

[+] 2 users Like copperhusk's post
freaky just came out and it’s great

[+] 1 user Likes arikab's post
Alive Is cool,its something that fits a halloween theme

That sound interesting maybe I'll watch it

escape room, defenitly hopeing they will continue this seeries of movies

Heks and Phobic but they are pretty bad

Relic has very good plot

I really suggest you this one "Antebellum". A really scary one and well produced well .

come play was pretty awesome... has a really good modern take on horror

The wrong turns are pretty good

Parasite is psycological horror

[+] 1 user Likes January123's post
Run is a good one. Not your typical scary movie but it gets your heart beat pumping.

[+] 1 user Likes Ninjuhpleaze's post
I totally agree

His House is a Netflix original, didn't like it myself but you can give it a shot if you like horror

Ghost of war was a really good movie!

Antebellum was great!

Lets horror movies I saw were The Nun and IT 2.

Fun to watch in boring nights, but not the greatest movies ever made. But horror movies never are, and thats ok because there are too many movies that take them selfs too seriously

i dont know, but if u havent, watch saw

[+] 1 user Likes Stephanie Queiroz's post
At At At At At

I’ve heard of this movie deadly illusions it sounds pretty good but I haven’t watched it yet

Check out both of Ari Aster's horror films, Midsommar and Hereditary. They're both insane.