arrow_upward
What is a "statewin"?
Hey guys, just stumbled across that forum and was kind of confused. I'm not sure what a statewin is. I tried searching online for it but I couldn't really find a clear answer. So I figured I'd make a post asking.

What is a "Statewin" and what is "Celebjared"? I was kind of surprised to see the content when I opened it because it seemed like quite a bit of younger appearing people, or at least some people who teeter the edge on the age of eligibility. I don't really have any interest in getting mixed up with kids, or having/viewing content of anyone underage. Should I avoid Statewins if that's the case? I know that there is definitely some content that will slip through the cracks before it gets deleted. I just don't want to get mixed in with any of that.

Statewins is a scam site often posting UA content. Best top stay away. We have had a large number of users complain about being scammed there.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
If I were you… I would not go down that rabbit hole and stay on this site. Yes the onyx is worth it. This is hands down the best site and is not compromised.

I appreciate it guys. I was more so meaning the statewins listings on this site. I don't really have any interest in leaving this site for anything, and don't really even frequent it too much. I come and go every once in a while but wouldn't consider myself anything more than a regular user.

RE: What is a "statewin"?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: What is a "statewin"?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
- Here is the section I was referring to. "statewin", "snapwin", "celebjared". I think these are just references to past events in this community that I'm just not familiar with? I opened that section out of curiosity and some of the girls seemed close to teetering the line of just too young. Here is a posting where it seems like old snapchat, and the person in the photos looks like they might be 16-17

RE: What is a "statewin"?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: What is a "statewin"?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I'm not claiming to know the age is under 18, but seeing photos like that raises my concern that the rabbit hole goes deeper and I don't want to get mixed in with that. Most of the women on there seem well over 18, or safely over 18. There were only a few that caught my eye, which is why I mentioned that I know some will just fall through the cracks. I just don't know the lingo and maybe that was a tell and just went right over my head.

[+] 1 user Likes siglywigly's post
To be honest I always thought statewin was just sharing nudes people got from other girls similar to how some people post omegle “wins”. I thought it had something to do with “do it for the state” but honestly I have no idea.

I did some quick google and I think celebjared is a leak site but I see a lot of Snapchat leaks on there that u can buy

[+] 1 user Likes Glizzyglazer's post
It’s usually nude leaks isn’t it

Yep unfortunately they just repost stuff and it's very likely you'll get scammed. not worth it.

This a good question but it seems it was not answered or understood. "What does STATEWINS mean?"

To be honest Statewin is actually a group and what they do is leak other girls nudes. They do it either hacking or anything else, could also be wins but not that many. Celebjared is actually only a reseller, they don't have their own content. Same with every other site like scoutedtoday and babeleaks. Hope this answers your question and yes if you don't want to have anything to do with kids I recommend to stay away from statewins even if there isn't much that gets through.