arrow_upward
What is the dumbest thing you've ever done?
Just to get this thread started, I've got a beauty. When I was about 13 or 14 years old, I would wait for my Mum, Dad and brothers to go to work/ college and then sneak into my eldest brothers room. He had a copy of a magazine called Men Only which was a softcore publication under his bed. I would take it out and ….. well, you can guess One night I had watched a Laurel and Hardy movie. Stan and Ollie were sharing a bed and Stan had put a lighted candle under his bed. The flames had whipped around the bed In a strange fashion and I thought " That wouldn't happen". Like a dick, I'd done my usual hand shandy and then lit a candle and put it under his bed. Imagine my surprise when it did Exactly what it had done in the movie. To cut a long story short, I burned my parents house down. Dumb as fuck.

[+] 1 user Likes madiemad's post
Pranked a police department. Yeah, they got me. It was scary as hell.

Piss on my mom bed

Locked my house with keys in it

I can't decide between buying a shit car with a shit interest rate, or believing that my gf wasn't cheating on me.

wow this is a gold mine

I got bad grade because i didn't check the answer

Quote: I got bad grade because i didn't check the answer
Think that happens to all of us. When you're taking a test, your mind is in some fucked up place that exists as a form of torture, so you can't think straight no matter what you do. I've gotten terrible grades all cuz I didn't check my answers after finishing.

Cut my knuckle off on my thumb with a table saw, that could’ve been avoided, had a friendly knife fight with my best friend when we were 12 and he stabbed me pretty good in the leg, jumped over my friend with a four wheeler almost crushing him (his idea)

Didn't have milk at home and I wanted to make a specific recipe for a spongy cake. I was craving it so I used yogurt instead..

Don't do it

i buy staff even i dont need them

I cut my finger rly bad once