arrow_upward
What is the fascination of cuckolding?
I see so many videos of real cucks, who let their wives get sexed by random men. Many have turned it into sex work with onlyfans and such for money, but many just do it—just to do it. 

Like what is the purpose, and fascination with letting other men have sex with your girlfriend or wife?

These guys are masochists i guess ? Weird

Simple answer; they get turned on by it.

In-depth answer; it's a symptom of self-loathing and a weak spirit. Their body tries to communicate that weakness through subconscious feelings, which they may lack the introspective ability to consciously process. So it manifests physically through acts of submission and being dominated by something more powerful. By merely observing, they can get energy/spiritual power through that stronger person; vicariously experiencing them pleasuring their wife/girlfriend in a way their own body can't. Basically they find fulfillment by submitting to their weakness, as opposed to taking the time and effort to improve themselves.

[+] 2 users Like Cypher's post
Nice observation. Sounds like the submissiveness could play a role in why they like being cuckolded.

Do you think the "cucks" partner is participating in that dynamic to be supportive, or that they just so happened to get lucky and find some sap who doesn't care that they hook up with other guys?

i think jelousy makes things more exciting
Quote:

Some get off on the shame. Others are like what Cypher stated above. Others are just in it for the money that they get from selling the videos. The sex acts are just a job to them.

What confuses me is the number of guys who get off on it. Take this example: A video of 2 men and one woman in a room. One guy is just watching the other guy fuck the woman. The video is released with the title of Voyeur Bob watches Tom fuck Jane. 100 people buy it. Another company releases the same video with the title of Cuckold Bob gets shamed by bull Tom who plows Bob's wife Jane. It sells 300 copies. Why?

probably an extreme level of masochism

do u think it's fixable tho? if they somehow improve their self esteem n shit

I don't think so tbh ^

Some may change their tastes as many do over time but others just go with the flow and continue because they've always done it that certain way..

You're asking the important questions

turned on my the anger or jealousy maybe?

I, too, have asked myself this. Like, I could never fathom being okay with watching my SO with someone else and still consider that person my SO. It's a wild thing to be turned on by.

On the other hand, I just can't stop watching it. There's just some part of the "humiliation", if you wanna call it that, that I just wanna keep watching. Like that scene in Jarhead when the the guy's wife sends Deer Hunter, but it's really just her sex tape with some other guy. Everyone leaves, but then Swoff wants to keep watching it just to see someone else get their heart broken.

I know, it's like, "Bruh, who hurt you." Maybe that's it.

Damn, good therapy session.

Yea I don’t get it

don't get it either. i find it disgusting.

Never understood it personally.

It’s the ultimate form of submission

getting the darkest desire out of my partner is the best part..

The feeling of bare skin against bare skin even in a nonsexual context is a huge turn on.