arrow_upward
What is the most difficult game you have ever played?
I've played a ton of games, but for the most part haven't run into many that have proven impossible. This doesn't even count, but high on my list is Bioshock II. And that's only because I got to an autosave point without any ammo and the next scene is a mob spawn and it's impossible to defend. I'm too stubborn to restart it, so that game stays as is for now.

[+] 1 user Likes harolde157's post
Might be Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, or Fallout 4's Survival Mode

Mr Gimmick

Very difficult NES platformer

Did anyone play The Lion King game? Supposedly it was intentionally made to be increasingly difficult.

Bro same shit happened the me when I was tryna beat bioshock 2 I beat the bishock 1 and also infinite multiple times so I was tryna beat the second ofc but nah lol still havent

[+] 1 user Likes Apex Legend's post
I know it was by a different team, and the story was eh, but man - i was so angry about that save point thing I flat out gave up. Never even considered trying again. Sucks that you had the same issue, but at the same time it's pretty funny. We should start a club. There are probably more of us out there.

The most difficult I ever played is probably Brawlhalla , you get frustrated so easily

Prologue of Nier:Automata. Took fucking days and almost gave up the game. Then after completing the whole game, im talking hundred plus hours, i thought itd be nothing and tried on very hard/one shot kill bullet hell mode. Again, took days and almost gave up playing ever again lol, but damn its worth it

Well i decided recently to play Dark Souls and.. well Dark Souls Remastered or even Dark Souls 3 are harder than games that i usually play so i could say them