arrow_upward
What is the most worthless movie you have ever watched?
Some comedies just... suck.

Artemis Fowl (2020) is by far the most worthless movie I have ever seen. The Artemis Fowl series was one of my childhood favorites so I might be a little biased. I just think that they made an unrelated movie and slapped the name on top of it. I don't think they put in a single scene from the books into the actual movie. I bought it because of how much I liked the books and it was just sooo disappointing.

Click with Adam Sandler, somehow the most worthless and worthful movie ive ever seen

You didn't like Click? I watched it for the chick.

Moulon Rouge. That first 30 minute intro gave me a headache, switching scenes every two seconds.

I hated midsommar

Maybe learn how to spell someday olichan...

It's Moulin Rouge.

The second Grownups

Artemis Fowl (2020) is by far the most worthless movie I have ever seen. The Artemis Fowl series was one of my childhood favorites so I might be a little biased. I just think that they made an unrelated movie and slapped the name on top of it. I don't think they put in a single scene from the books into the actual movie. I bought it because of how much I liked the books and it was just sooo disappointing

The original Mad Max. Cheap and boring as fuck (the second one is amazing though)

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

Is the original with Gibson?