arrow_upward
What is your favourite food?
Mine is goulash :-)

[+] 1 user Likes Dmtry1's post
Gotta go with wings here - can't go wrong with wings. Was a little spoiled with finger food as a kid and I guess that just stuck with me. It's gotta be crunchy though or it won't hit like normal ya know?

Also been enjoying pizza rolls a lot coming out of the oven/broiling for a bit. The crunch makes it much more satisfying to eat and I couldn't tell you why. Maybe I just like crunchy food - would explain why I like chips so much.

In dim sum there's this one dish where they take a very thin and flat rice noodle and wrap it around a fried breadstick. I'mma have to say that. It's so, so good

Just a nice plate of hot fries, coated in cheese and cajun seasoning. Pretty fatty, but delicious as hell.

Curry is my go to!

Burgers for sure. Would love to do a burger testing trip around the country

Nachos are bomb

That is a hard choice to make...Cheesesteaks are awesome. Gotta have one with fried onions at the least. American or provolone cheese on the cheesesteak is necessary; cheese wiz is a big no.

pizza pizza

Anything with chicken

pickles with cotton candy

peanut butter & jelly Tongue

I don't know why but pasta

Pizza. Its so versatile. You want some with Tuna? Or salami? Or even just something without meat or fish? It's has so much to offer.

I'll never get sick of a good sandwich

chicken wings

burgers and fries any day of the week

Potato Salad, I had some really good potato salad as a child and I've been hooked on that particular recipe ever since.