arrow_upward
What is your honest opinion on who you think will win the 2020 election?
By all accounts Biden is greatly ahead on all national polls and is even ahead in swing states and the rust belt which are traditional Republican strongholds. Do you guys think this is the same case as 2016 where the polls ended up being inaccurate or is there just way too much ground lost by Trump here to ever claw back?

im not sure man. i would like biden to win but somehow trump came out on top last election

I personally think that Trump is going to win, every other good person is out now,

I thought trump was 100% going to win before the covid stuff but his handling of it seems to be doing a ton of damage to the point where I think Biden has got it now.

I think the reason for Hillary to lose the last campaign is because of the scandal that pop out near the election
that causes a lot of people who didnt suport Trump end up voting for him just because they lose trust in her

[+] 1 user Likes tulalit's post
I don’t really think about it that much

Biden but at the same time, I know how much democrats dont like to vote

Trump is pulling some sneaky stuff right now, might swing towards his advantage even though I hope biden wins

It's tough to predict because of the pandemic impacting how, and if, people will vote. If it's by mail, I think Biden wins. If it's in person as usual, I think Trump wins.

I'm not sure, cuz all of these problems about the COVID are used in benefit of some campaigns and the results after that will be defined by how this pandemic crisis is carried. But now, i think Biden has a little advantage by this reason.

likely Trump again

probably gonna be trump, but this year is full of surprises so I don't know

I think it will be really close but Trump will likely win. Also if Biden wins my guess is he will not finish his term for health reasons.

This is what will determine it.

I don't trump to win but he probably will. biden is just not inspiring and his age definitely shows.