arrow_upward
What is your opinion on overexpensive clothes
Gucci, supreme, louis something and stuff like that, i dont really get why its so expensive,
I made this thread to know what other people opiniond were, do you like it, hate it, think it doesnt make sense to be this expensive
What do you think?

[+] 1 user Likes Daveu_'s post
Most likely they're marketed towards "rich people" wanting to flex their cash around. At the end of the day they're just fabric sewn together in sweatshops and marked up so high to seem luxurious

I think obscenely expensive clothes are a waste of money. Though I don't like cheap stuff, either.

I'd prefer to spend that money on decent footwear that will last.

I'm not a flashy person myself so I don't think they're worth it. I don't care for the gucci and supreme name as long as my clothes and shoes are durable and somewhat fashionable

Its awesome
Also a tip: gold chains

Expensive means different things to different people

I hate it mosytly because I dont buy it

The 'supreme' trash is a goof on people. I'd put them in their own unique category.

" i dont really get why its so expensive"

You don't understand that quality products cost more? The material and workmanship.

Brands that rely on status symbol and limited edition, it means nothing and is often a waste dependent on the item or article. Rolex retains its value as an investment, but Gucci flip flops only retain foot odor over time lol