arrow_upward
What language do you code in?
I'm interested to hear what languages people are coding in nowadays

I don't code but I tried making a game in unity C++ is good.

Python mosyly

Mostly Java, and a bit of C#. They're fairly similar in terms of syntax.

Mostly javascript for web dev, and python for machine learning.

Depends what I'm trying to do. Python's usually the quickest language for me to turn something around, though I've used some weird languages specific to software (i.e. autohotkey).

I've seen a lot of job posts recently for Angular, Javascript, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, etc; so if you're looking at the "hottest" languages in the market right now I'd say those. Unless you're looking into Machine Learning in which case Python has a ton of support for it.

Interestingly enough, MatLab also has some ML tools...

Java an js mostly

I mainly use python but have also used C++ for bigger projects in the past. One programming skill which I feel doesn't get enough recognition is bash-shell programming. I used it to automate simulations in the past in Linux and it has been one of the most useful things I've learned

I mainly code in java

Started to learn Java recently

Python, R, SQL

Python, but recently started learning and coding in c#

hmmm i cant coding xD

I started out as a java developer but then took to C# when I got my first real job. I still code in C# but I do mainly front end work now in Angular.

Python and C++, i see a lot of people who say that python is only for "play", but i think is really good for learning

I really learn a little of C++, is not my favorite, but is powerfull. Is hard in the beggining, but is really powerfull language.

when I studied computer sience I tried every language the peeks my interest.
I've learnd java, haskell, C, go and Python in that time.
what I really stuck witch was haskell since its so different than the others and also Python
but for workstandpoint Java Script is a really usefull language to lern

C#, Java, Shell/Bash (lol), PowerShell script, PHP you can say that I'm an all-rounder in back-end

I use R for personal work mostly. I like using it for the statistical analysis you can work with it, so that's very cool. 

Not really a traditional coding language though tbh, just moreso telling a program how you want you data handled.

python and rust mostly