arrow_upward
What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
I actually had previously answered this one in a previous post 

What life lesson did you learn the hard way?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on What life lesson did you learn the hard way?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 — [b]Control only relates to you. [/b]You can only control yourself, no one else (damn). This has been a hard, tortuous, agonizing lesson to learn. Doesn’t everyone know that if they did it my way that life would be perfect?

[+] 1 user Likes masterlola's post
Time is your friend. Make sure it is on your side

be careful of how much you let others know of yours goals

[+] 1 user Likes wutless's post
I learned not to drink like it was the end of the world, and started appreciating alcohol with moderation, more for its taste than just getting intoxicated for the sake of finding escape.

I learned that nothing just comes along and that you have to work to have those opportunities present themselves to you.

People rarely change, in the case of relationships. Leave a toxic relationship; fore it has the chance to ruin the rest of your life and potential children's lives.

[+] 1 user Likes JJ Arkansa's post
I’d say equally important is your deepest fears or insecurities as the worst people will use them as a weapon against you.

Take time to consider your own interests sometimes, learned that being involved in your close friends' lives is good and all, but I lost sight of myself and needed to really reconsider how I spend my time

You can put your guard down with people you trust, but make sure that trust doesn't shut off your critical thinking. Misinformation isn't always a lie or with malicious intent. At its least worst, taking that info at face value will make you look ignorant. At its worst, it could steer your life down a course that could be hard to correct.