arrow_upward
What makes you depressed when you think about it?
For me it's politics, all the corruption in it.

This whole year is making me depressed.

Gee, how much time do you got?

Every time I look at a pet I think about how selective breeding has messed them up (mall dogs and cats with short legs). Every time I buy some thing I think about the work that went into it. I still love pugs and munchkin cats but I wouldn't advocate for purposefully breeding those specific qualities into them.

When I was eating Oreos earlier I read in the box that it used "real cocoa." And that makes me think about the prevalence human rights violations in the cocoa harvesting industry. I just feel bad about all this stuff. I try to not let it get me down, there are plenty of things to be happy about.

COVID is very depressing .. control gain of the elites.

2020 has been a depressing year so far

The human's age/time is a big deal, obviously we all want to live a long life but you are only healthy and doing interesting things for a very small part of your life. And to make things worse if you do not do the right things early, you can suffer seriously in the end.

thinking of past Decision and regrets of those days
oh shit ?‍♂️

Everything seems to be going wrong at the moment, so it's hard to stay positive.

There was so much hope that the world would be different when we came out of lockdown..... Turns out, not sure much