arrow_upward
What messaging app do you use and why?
I know people hate Whatsapp but I personally like using it much more than Telegram. I just don't like the Telegram interface and I guess one reason is that my friends like to spam really ugly stickers so I just avoid that.

Tried switching to telegram but too many people are stuck on whatsapp

messenger and whatsapp since my friends like them. :/ I have tried signal and telegram, but I am very alone there :-)

How do you make new friends on WhatsApp or Telegram?

You don’t really make new friends on whatsapp or telegram, you can just use it for your existing friends, doesnt allow you to meet new people unless you’re gonna text random lol

I don't use any of these apps. My friends don't use them, so no need for me to use them.

I literally just use the regular Messages on iPhone, no 3rd party messaging apps because they aren’t as convenient

Telegram only because of the lack of compression in videos and photos when sent through there. Whatsapp and normal messaging compresses the videos too much and it looks like I recorded it on a droid razr

I usually use telegram it really noce

Most European use Whatsapp, not like the American

Snapchat when I was younger, messenger now cause thats where Im connected to most people.

Mostly messager but sometimes WhatsApp