arrow_upward
What phone do you use?
I've been a Samsung fanboy since the Sidekick, started actually with the S4; I'm on the S10 now. What phones are you folks using?

i should really upgrade but still reping the S7 Edge myself, been Samsung for a good while, have had a few Apples as well though

I've been a samsung guy for quite awhile now

I'm using Samsung and Apple together.

iPhone, and I will probably never switch to Android unless something really bad happens with Apple.
I can’t stand Mac OS tho, what’s wrong with me

Have been with OnePlus for a while but I'm thinking about making the change to Xiaomi.

Pixel, the a-series is so great for the value

[+] 1 user Likes Tailer20's post
I've always used Nexus or Pixel phones. I hate the shit that companies put on phones. My wife loves her Samsung's though.

Team iphone all day, no green bubbles here! Big Grin

I used to get a new iPhone every year but haven’t gotten one since the 6s plus... I think I need a new one!

Xiaomi Xiaomi

Pixel and Nexus for android fans.

samsung galaxy has my loyalty. wish they had better cameras though.

i use two cans connected by a string

I am using a Samsung s20 and I am pissed about the back, which is finished with glass. It took me to weeks the get the first crack and aim finding little nasty pierces of glass in my fingers and pockets. It it’s not very clever to use glass on a mobile phone for aesthetics reasons only. However the overall performance and the display is great.

Samsung Galaxy is great

Samsung Galaxy 10 I've never really used an Iphone

^never used an iPhone myself either, it's pretty great.

Oppo reno4 5g

old iphone until they nuke it with an update