arrow_upward
What's a Job That Pays Well Across the World and requires at most, a masters degree
What's a Job That Pays Well Across the World and requires at most, a masters degree. when i say pay well, I mean at least $90K USD/year after say 3 years of full time work experience.

Computer Engineer

I would like at getting certs instead of Masters.

If you can certifications in like a CRM .. Devs pull down 150k easy and it can be remote work.

janleongi Wrote:What's a Job That Pays Well Across the World and requires at most, a masters degree. when i say pay well, I mean at least $90K USD/year after say 3 years of full time work experience
lots of engineers do

Probably something with IT

Finance jobs with some decent experience can earn that and more. A masters in finance can easily become a six figure job.

a professor at Harvard i guess Big Grin

Anything related to STEM

Careful of any job that can be automated, or could become obsolete quickly. People chase specific certifications for years at great cost, and often end up too specialized to branch into new opportunities.

Probably software developer. I've worked with lots who didn't even go to college and most of those who did go, just have a bachelors.

Have to agree with others in the thread. Either software developers or engineers of some kind. They all make bank and they don't need to go to school forever to get into the field.

Studying industrial engineering at the moment, i ll let you know in a few years if worth or not.

anything in sciences?