arrow_upward
What's a style of clothing/aesthetic you try to go for?
To preface, this is what you'd aim for if had unlimited funds to purchase? (e.g. streetwear, hypebeast, luxury, normcore etc.)

I'm huge a fan of citypop, so I try to go with a retro 80s/90s feel with my clothes for everyday use. Mind you I don't go out much because of the pandemic, though I feel citypop makes some good summer clothing! Another aesthetic I want to go for is kinda of like an ethereal/luxury look when I want to feel dashing. Almost like I'm a devil of sorts charming people with my looks. The arts provided by Hirohiko Araki also inspire me to try and mix that luxury look with Jojo energy!

[+] 1 user Likes Tensei's post
Im just into grunge leather jacket or classy with a classic black/white suit. Tried and tested!

Hype-beast look

im more into a southside serpents jacket with an all black set

Hoodie style, but for the whole body, and without looking like a poor 90s wannabe gangsta...^^ I just like to be covered with large fluffy cloths really. Maybe not much of style when presented like that.^^ I wanna feel spacious even to others. :p

Minimalism is the best bro. Trust

What are the major styles anyway? I see alot of bleach blonde middle parting oversized top skater ass kids. or sweatpants hoods.

whatever i have in my closet