arrow_upward
What's one thing you've never told your best friend but you can tell here?
We're all anonymous at the end of the day.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
That I secretly want to suck his cock ??

^ oh man, oh man. Is that a bad thing, or?

He's married so don't think his wife would take it kindly haha

I have fapped to their pictures

You're beautiful. I love you.

I once stole a car when I was on mdma, this guy tried drugging me so I took his car and phone, then drove the wrong way down a one way system on brighton sea front - i stuck my middle finger up to an old lady who was watching me drive with shock.

I then crashed, instant karma style into a fence - the airbag smashed in my face and I bled on the air bag.  I ran to the train, got the 2 hour train home.

A month later the police came to my house, they arrested me (I think it was this time as well that I had a couple of packets of coke in my room, and the police wanted to search my room for the stolen phone, i said could I say goodbye to my mum please,
she was in the next room, i snuck the coke under her letters while saying goodbye, right infront of the police and my mum.

later i was bailed and retrieved the coke unfound.

at court, I told this story to the probation lady, who pre-sentencing provides a suggested sentence to the judge, all I got was a 12 month driving ban, £35 fine. no points, no other criminal charges, I dont think its on my record either.

I was 19 at the time. 27 now.

Don't do drugs.

I have his nudes he sent me by mistake and forgot about

He had a kids, and i hate him.

"I have a crsuh on your sister"