arrow_upward
What's that one game, or games, you can always come back to?
What's that one game you, regardless of how many time's you've beaten/played, can always come back and play it no matter what and still enjoy it? Don't know how many times I've started over in Skyrim, yet I keep coming back to it despite never even finishing the main story. Another game with replayability for me is Risk of Rain 2. Every run feels like a new experience which is why it makes the game still feel fresh. Both of these communities also have a mod scene so that may add the replay value some more.

[+] 1 user Likes basedboy88's post
I don't really have one game but i am seriously interested in PC games that give you strategic ability over your troops etc. For example, one old game that i'm really interested in is Zero Hour, command and conquer. It is the perfect mix between strategy and pure fighting ability. I am always fascinated by how well the game is designed and how balanced it is. What has been your favorite game that you always come back to? i know it's a difficult question but you asked it first.

League of legends XD i got cancer 74738times but i always comeback to this game. I like to rival with other players

CSGO in waves, maybe 3-6 weeks every year and some periods are sometimes longer than that. Path of Exile is another one that I like to revisit and to see what's new.

nier automata, persona 5 royal and the witcher 3

I can always play some Smash or Tetris.

[+] 1 user Likes deadsamdead123's post
Probably xcom, kotor 2, shadowrun

Halo is always a ton of fun no matter when I go back to it. Tons of nostalgia.

Apparently it's Europa Universalis

I always stop playing and then start playing Pokémon, its insane how catchy this game is sometimes.

Either GTA san andreas or Gothic 2

OSU for me, i like to play OSU just to have fun because it didn't take much time and its very relaxing listening to the music while tapping to the circles.

Risk of rain honestly, they update the game consistently and I've never really had any issues with it, its an amazing game that I'll continue to play for a long time.

Have you ever played Jak and Daxter series for playstation? I love those games, they remindme my childhood. I have literally played those games over 20 times already haha

Team fortress 2 without a doubt, no matter how burnt out I become on it something keeps me coming back mainly the Halloween updates cause that’s just pure unhinged chaos of the already pretty chaotic game. The game is so well balanced that it’s hard for me to find a match uninteresting , I always love the rush of a last second cap where the entire team uses our 3 collective brain cells to push the cart just over the edge just pure fun

I'll keep this short, Rainbow Six Siege. Yes, it made me rage quit... a lot, but somehow it feels wrong when not playing it for a while.

Dishonored 1 and 2, love stealth and the story/world building. Always recommend people to try it out.