arrow_upward
What's the best Quarantine Games out there?
Where I'm from this is going to take much longer sitting at home and away from people, what are some great quarantine games? I already got all the Jack Box games, any similar virtual party games out there?  Idea

[+] 2 users Like magnitude6969's post
If you own a PS4, Death Stranding is very interesting, and fits with our current situation.

Animal crossing mate. Absolute time sink but totally chill

Do you have someone living with you? Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is actually a pretty great game for 2 people, definately worth a look at.

Can I also be a boomer here for a bit and suggest ordering yourself a good old Monopoly Board if you have others in the house with you? That classic is still unbeaten in my eyes. Its worth mentioning they also released a weird but REALLY fun Monopoly card game called Monopoly Deal, its hard to explain it but it works like a really quick playing Monopoly but has some classic card game trickery involved too, definately fun if you can grab like 4 or so people to play with you... This is all assuming you've got a group of people living with you.

[+] 1 user Likes BotsSmurf's post
I've been playing the hell out of Football Manager during all of this. Can be pretty hard in the beginning if you're a beginner, but it is highly addictive once you get the hang of it!

I've been playing a lot of pictionary online with friends.

stardew valley is pretty good it usually makes time fly by for me

Animal Crossing, stardew valley, harvest moon, etc, are all relaxed games to pass the time.

Factorio, kenshi, oxygen not included, kerbal space program, these games will steal days of your life away.

The Fallout series is pretty fitting for these times and pretty fun if you're into RPGs.

A grinding type games for sure

I've been catching up on a lot of single player story based games recently. Fallout 4 and Assassins Creed

Stardew Valley