arrow_upward
What's the best streaming service? Recommendations?
Looking to swap to something different. I have Hulu Plus and I'm thinking of getting HBO max since it comes with new movie releases, but wondering if there's any better recommendations out there. I don't watch enough shows to warrant getting more than one service since most of them overlap anyway. Netflix isn't too different from Hulu Plus, so I'm more curious how are other services like Disney Plus, Apple TV+, Paramount+, etc. A lot of the online reviews are paid for and biased so I'd rather first hand opinions instead.

Also if you're already using HBO max, what are your personal thoughts on it? I've only seen the ads, but getting to watch new movie releases sounds pretty good. Any downsides to it?

[+] 1 user Likes ceratsiv's post
recently got peacock and really like it

I am interested in Peacock for the IndyCar racing content. Not sure it worth it because that's probably my only interest on it.

Look into IPTV and get 'em all Wink

Look into (xlogs dot net). Has hd, but downside it sometime lags a bit.

Hbo max is really good their movie selection is impeccable

It all depends on the genre or type of shows/movies you are into. All have their perks

I tend to torrent what I want. occasionally netflix bc someone else pays for it..

i think it should be d+