arrow_upward
What's the longest play time you have spent playing one game, and what game was it?
For me the game I've played the longest is Skyrim, and I have nearly 2,000 hours in it

[+] 2 users Like Wrangler's post
probably dota/dota 2. I've got ~1500 hours logged in dota 2 and no idea how many hours in wc3 dota. that game was good man...

I logged 300 hours in Pokemon Gold as a kid over the course of a few years. No idea how I didnt get bored of that lmao

not mmo: final fantasy XII, I had over 200 hours of game.
mmo: league of legends, I have easily player over 500 hours.

For me Monster Hunter World,  i spend 200 hours in the same dungeon, and total i have spend 1000± hours

1500+ hours in World of Warcraft.

300 hours, Fallout 4

I dont think if this counts but I have been playing fifa 19 for three years now!!!
I dont even know the amount of time I have put into that game.......

Minecraft, I would say about 4 years worth of gaming, I kinda dropped it after a while due to school. Close second is Terraria 274 hrs followed by War Thunder 251 hrs, all this free time has allowed me to really grind into the games.

i've spent well over 4k on Warcraft alone

Had to check steam and uhh Warframe....4700 hours. holy crap i spent almost 2/3 a year as a space ninja

i have had characters on skyrim with over 200+ hours but i played resident evil revelations 2 for 500 hours+ on both PS3 and PS4

The Binding of Isaac 1300+ hours

Probably GTA V given I played it a ton on the PS3 and PS4, but I haven’t really touched it since Online became such a money grab

I can't remember how long I've played games that are offline, but I've put in over 600 hours in rainbow six siege.

has to be world of warcraft, don't even know the numbers

Terraria, for like 7 hours, but in a 24h timespan that would be 11 hours

Easily Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, loved it so much I even NG+ed it, and redownloaded it on several computers (after being forced to do so for various reasons)

Beyond Witcher, it would have to be GTA V, but I'm sure maybe a quarter to half of the time I've played that game is spent in what my friends like to call either Sky Simulator or Black Screen Simulator, ie loading screens nonstop.