arrow_upward
What's the maximum number of items you carry in your wallet?
I'm asking this because of a few reasons, one is obviously i'm working on a design.

But i'm very curious of what people need to carry these days, at maximum volume, even with minimalist wallet, as i've seen so many people carrying more than 8+ cards and also cash and coins, maybe some other items that's not necessary for a wallet like photos and stuff

So here i wonder what do you all carry in your wallet, daily and at it's maximum amount of items it can carry

I'd love to hear your thought

P.S. Personally i carry like 10+cards, in case of emergency of course, but i'm mostly a cash person Tongue

Not much, about 6 cards maybe (2 debits, 2 memberships, insurance card, and driver's license). Not really a cash person, but I'll keep a few bills for tipping or in case my card gets declined. Never coins though lol

About 10 cards, a Swiss army utility card and a folded face mask

License, three cards, insurance card, and (maybe) room for cash. I don't use cash anymore so it's not as important to me.

About 4 cards license, and only a little cash

only carry like 5 cards and don't really carry cash anymore

Really only a few things, cards and money. I don't the point in filling your wallet up with a bunch of stuff. I prefer a wallet that has a smaller footprint anyway.

nothing, i don't own a wallet lol

5 cards, after I go over, I throw everything out and go from scratch.

Just a few cards, ID, cash and receipts