arrow_upward
What's your favorite Spider Man ?
My favorite is
Spider man ( Tobey maguire )
Best ever , classic and awesome movie

The 1994 animated TV show. Some awesome episodes and way better then any of the movies imo.

I would recommend it if you haven't seen it.

[+] 1 user Likes floridaguy's post
I've gotta agree with the comic.  This is the quintessential Peter Parker to me.  Shaped my childhood view of the character.

[+] 1 user Likes crimemeariver's post
Spider-Man 2 (2004) is my favourite of the films and Tobey Maguire will always be my Peter Parker.

The Animated Series from the 90's was fantastic though, I feel like that was the 'truest' representation of Spider-Man outside of the comics.

[+] 1 user Likes hendo715's post
Tobey Maguire for sure, but I'm also enjoying the new Tom Holland spiderman

[+] 1 user Likes Chjlc's post
I would also go with the 1994 Spider-Man, grew up watching it and man its probably one of the best Spider-Mans out there.

Tom Holland has rescued Spider Man and I like the two recent movies the best due to the MCU storyline.  He saved the character from the trainwreck that Andrew Garfield created. Tobey Maguire was great especially in Spider Man 2 and helped usher in the current wave of super hero films but I couldn't stand James Franco in those movies.

Spider man 2 was the best one

I think Tobey Maguire was the best spiderman, but I liked spiderman homecoming the most. Haven't seen far from home yet.

I will go with floridaguy and say the 90`s Tv shows. That was great and deserve much more love than it is shown.

As movies go, Spider-man 2 (with Tobey Maguire) is great, but I also like the Garfield ones too. I watched only the far from home ones from the Disney one's, and while I liked it, I still prefer Garfield than Tom.

Tom Holland

Tobey Maguire for sure
Tom holland very childish

[+] 1 user Likes Reaper2033's post
tobey for sure, his spiderman is what got me into superheroes at a young age

[+] 1 user Likes yaboi444's post
Probably Spiderman 2. Toby as spidey just feels right.

[+] 1 user Likes bjrhebfsdm's post
Tobey for sure, no one has come close.

[+] 1 user Likes temp 249's post
How can it not be Toby Maguire the new guy acts too immature and it’s like he’s a 13 year old in a man’s body

Tobey McGuire in the spider-man trilogy has it for me. Had them growing up and they have that nostalgia for me!