arrow_upward
What's your favorite language in terms of code-style?
Hey guys I'm curious about everybody's style. What language has the best style for you? Don't worry about features or function... What would it be?

Tbh c# is the only one i like

I've never really got into c# or the whole .net series personally.

I started with Java so it makes the most sense for me

Java was one of my early languages but it never stuck with me. Not bad style though.

it's definitely python for me. Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. ... Python's simple, easy to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse.

C++ is the only language that has my heart

Kotlin easy

I have actually started to enjoy C#. I find Python hey easy to write in, but the structure of C# and features available really make it easy to write

I'm a pur HTML/javascript/CSS coder, i don't know anything else ahah

Has to be Javascript haha

JavaScript is fun for the freedom it allows.

Python, swift 5 and JavaScript were easy for me

php of course ;p

Everyone seems to be answering "features or function"... if by style you mean syntactically, then I'm most used to modern C-style languages (modern Java, Rust, etc) and it influences any other language I use. If you mean the way of doing things, I would love to use Elm given a chance -- functional style and actor-oriented threading.

[+] 1 user Likes the-az's post
For style it must be C#, I hate JavaScript and the way that it nests itself - makes it hard and ugly to read.

java is very easy to use

Kotlin, it makes Java even more fun. Also, a beauty to look at.
Other than that, I always like how most functional programming language styled, really elegant on the eyes Big Grin

If you really understand the lambda calculus, then Haskell/OCaml make everything else look ungainly and inelegant.

Lua is practically english, was fun learning it for Garry's Mod, great beginner language.