arrow_upward
What's your ideal girl's body type
I think i like really thin girls with b and c cups. Also when you got that gap between the legs. Fast legs kinda turn me of... What's you're type?

[+] 2 users Like ahkilo123's post
I like thick girls.

Recently I've found myself drawn toward thicker girls with nice legs and ass. Not like out of shape necessarily but just thicker
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

man, tummy is love<3

Thick, but not fat. Gotta love those curves

I like fit girls (like, "college athlete" or "regular yoga" fit, not "bodybuilder" fit)., so I appreciate a firm booty more than a thicc one.

Also, I like them tall (check out r/coltish for examples), but there's something about the tiny petite ones that are fun, too.

[+] 1 user Likes BaseAppetites's post
Girls that look like Khloe Kardashian. Tall and thicc but not fat and idc if its fake

Fit but no muscle-male-beast. Good tis, possibly fake. Big ass not accepted. :-D

[+] 1 user Likes albertovu's post
I like them all, just not fat lol

petite and tall

track type girls are the best

I totally love the gap between the legs. It turn me on a lot in reality. 
I'm like u, I love b and C cups !!

Dogplantmom's body, perfect

Blood with milk
Like models from David Dubnitskiy photosets

yoga fit's the best for me, slim but not ridiculously athletic, shorter ones especially

Short and thick with bust and hips

Short. Small-ish boobs. That's my jam. Big boobs are cool, too, sometimes but only if they're real. I'm not really into those stiff silicone thingies. I love the way natural breast move, if you get what I mean.

Small tits big ass

the gym bod material is the best!

Tall and super stacked. Gotta have huge fun bags. I'm actually okay with flat ass as long as she has the milkers.