arrow_upward
What's your opinion on Apex legends
Basically I like the game but I heard it's gotten a ton of negative backlash for the loot box system. I think it's fine because it's purely cosmetic. What do you think

Not sure If mobile lengend and apex legend is same or not

Its ok if you like that type of games.

Love Apex, imo it's the overall best standalone BR. I'm a competitive COD player so im bias so i'm currently loving the shit out of Warzone, but I grinded Apex last year and would have got Predator if not for MW dropping in October. Honestly the cosmetics have gotten real good lately in Apex and I think Respawn is doing a very nice job so far.

I think Apex is great. It's a staple game among my friends and I. The controversy with loot boxes probably stem from there being ultra-rare items that to guarantee you would need to open (purchase?) 500 boxes to get. That and whenever the axe heirloom came out for Bloodhound, it cost something like $250 total.

I like apex. each update it gets better

This is honestly my favorite BR game. It does have its little minor glitches but overall gameplay and the way the games’ mechanics work sold me.

I reckon its the best BR game atm - better then Warzone

Paywall yo, battle royal games has to be fair and not about who can pay the game more