arrow_upward
What sports team do you have an irrational hatred for?
As per title, is there any sports team you legitimately dislike, even for petty reasons? I, for one, fucking hate FC Barcelona. Absolutely nothing against Messi, but I dislike how they went around scooping up talents all over European and South American football, squandering hundreds of millions to chase the next big name that eventually turns out to be a fad (see Coutinho & Dembele). The sheer fact the whole thing is about to blow up due to the incompetence of the board makes me giggle. 

[Image: 4li7lr.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes nylatmp+whp1g's post
For me is any team with Lebron James. Similar to you that I have nothing against Lebron James and think he’s an amazing player. But I hate whatever team he is in. The team will get all the attention, media overhyped and used, everything is apparently about that team and everyone is apparently going to sign with that team because of Lebron. Then all the excuses for the team just annoys me.

chelsea. can’t stand them

[+] 1 user Likes YerManMac's post
Same, hes an amazing player. Probably the best. But hes way too hyped. Also fuck the clippers.

Florida Gators but everyone hates them.

The dodgers. I’ve always hated them for no reason. Hate everything about them.

Barcelona. Pussies

Boston Red Sox. And the Warriors but thats somewhat rational

[+] 1 user Likes occoroccor1's post
NE Patriots. Their fans seem to be the most obnoxious and arrogant because of the team's track record.

NY Giants more than anything.

Hated the spurs

yooo this right here

I agree, any team with LeBron James

Giants / Cowboys/ Eagles

Duke

i do not like any team that kevin durant is on because he ruined the parity of the league

Houston Astro’s hands down. For ever and always

Both Real Madrid and Barcelona...

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

[+] 1 user Likes michelll888's post
That would be the philadelphia eagles sir! Worst fans ever.

The Lakers! I've hated them for as long as I can remember, and it's always irritating when they get star players.

So, it's not so much a sports team as an entire sport - I fucking hate golf and most of the fuckers who play it.

I hate Chelsea, Man City, PSG, etc because they just buy titles (and they're usually bought with dark money). So fuck most of them too.