arrow_upward
What upcoming games are you hyped for?
What upcoming games are you hyped for? I am personally hyped for Mount and Blade Bannerlord the most.

DBZ Kakarot

I'm so hyped for MS Flight Sim 2020...but I really want the VR technology to improve. We really, really need foveated rendering to be standard. It'll really help with graphics processing and immersion. The day I get to experience next-gen VR + MS flight sim is the day I never see the sunlight anymore.

I am a huge DBZ fan so looking forward to that!

anything coming for the next-gen consoles. feels like forever since we got the current gen.

Dbz Kakarot for sure the visuals look truly amazing this time around and defiantly wanna explore the open world, i'm really hoping they expand the story to Dbs but i'm not setting my hopes to high

the last of us 2 n cyberpunk

gta 6, although it will take a long time

The next Zelda. I hope it doesn't get too similar to BOTW, even tho they said it's a sequel

That goes to Cyberpunk. Hoping its as good as the witcher 3

Can't forget about Cyberpunk! Might need to upgrade my rig for it..

Elder Scrolls VI

nothing like a bit of nostalgia,

RE: What upcoming games are you hyped for?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: What upcoming games are you hyped for?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I want to be hyped ES VI but after FA 76 I think they're gonna fuck it up as well

Bethesda has gone way off the rails

Cyberpunk for sure

cyberpunk2077 and final fantasy 7 remake... pretty much it

Honestly games have been a drag lately. It hasn’t been the same.....

yes, agree with Mount and Blade Bannerlord

Bayonetta / Vanquish 10th Anniversary Edition which is due out in February, I think. Bayonetta is the game which has given me the most pleasure over the years, so I can't wait for the reissue. Definitely taking a few days off work when it arrives.

I'd say the mystery of what VR will do in the future. Also that upcoming Avengers game. I know everyone's been hating on it but I'm open to see what the devs can do with it.