arrow_upward
What was the first game you ever played?
What was the first video game you have every played, for me it was Crash Bandicoot on the PSP.

[+] 2 users Like Sliced's post
I think for me it was also Crash Bandicoot, but on the original PS1. My sister owned both it and the copy, and my oldest memory is of playing it with her. When she moved out she let me keep them. But sadly my brother sold all of my old consoles...

After that it was mostly Gamecube stuff, with Sonic and Mario titles being the biggest standouts in my memories.

[+] 1 user Likes LewdingGold's post
I think it was Sonic on Sega Genesis. I don't remember if it was actually the first one, it was 20/25 years ago, but it is the earliest game I remember playing.

My oldest memory is playing Duck Hunt on the NES, though that broke and so I got a Gamecube with Sonic Adventure 2 and Super Mario Sunshine

[+] 1 user Likes Tensei's post
Mine would be Super Mario . Its long time back though

Mortal Kombat 3 on the Sega Megadrive (Genesis). Good times! There's something different to the joy of playing games as a kid.

For me it was jak and daxter on ps2 lol it was when i was twelve

[+] 1 user Likes Ishhyyy's post
Nintendo mario, babysitter taught us the infinite lives trick Good times.

Hard to say for sure.

Heve some really great memories play Street Fighter 2 at my cousin AMIGA.

Got hooked on games and got all playstations so far

It's so difficult to remember but my first game might have been mortal combat

Probably a pokemon game for me, just do not remember which one (maybe Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire?). Don't play much now tho rip

Remember playing a racing game on MSDOS back in the day, when there was only one computer in the whole family lol

it was either wii sports or transformers on the ds

Yoshi's island on the SNES when I was like..4?

League of legend and u ?

[+] 1 user Likes Zebijeveuxallecakes's post
settlers 2 ^^ when i was 5

As long as I remember it was Winning Eleven on PS2. Probably already played NES game, but I can't remember any.

The first game i ever played was super mario sunshine and it was great, it was one of the best sort of open world games at the time and although people side with super mario 64 i feel liek a lot of people still sleep on super mario sunshine on the gamecube

Probably its River Raid

Probably some old DOS text RPG