arrow_upward
What was your first game to be played?
I remember that at the time I started playing, it was on my super Nintendo, my first game was Super Mario, at the time it was fever, everyone had the game kkkk

Hmm I think it was one of the Crash Bandicoot games on the PS1. Fun memories even though I was a dumb kid who couldn't solve puzzles or platform to save my life. I'm debating on getting the remastered version for PS4 just for the lols.

i remember mine was wii sports i miss those day wii sports was so fun

a lot of good memories growing up with the gamecube, vividly remember christmas getting it along with animal crossing and some sort of mickey mouse game that i cant recall. also remember having a translucent green original xbox growing up playing stuff like halo, cs1.6, tony hawks underground. ps2 i was super into the ratchet and clank & metal gear solid games. first pc game i remember loving was KOTOR

Pac man... Maybe pong..?Undecided  My first console was an Atari 2600 then the original Nintendo...

Crash bandicoot PlayStation 1
Metal gear PlayStation 1

SNES, Final Fantasy 3/6.

Not sure if I got lucky or not because that pretty changed my childhood lol, I always wondered what would have happened if I played a Madden game instead.

On pc it was cs 1.6 around the early 2000s and on console probably i tried out others, but the first 1 i can remember is sly cooper on ps2.

Very First game will super mario on pc in my school

haha wii sports it was my full childhoodSmile

Winnie the poooh game in ps1 i think

contra in sega

Crash Bandicoot and Super Mario

Spryo on the PS1

Spyro 3, so getting to play the remake was nostalgic as all heck

It must have been some form of tetris, but my fondest early game was spyro on the ps2.

minesweeper on windows 98.

[quote]
Shadow Of The Colossus. and continues as my favorite game ever