arrow_upward
What was your go-to game when you were a kid?
For me, it was the Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. I remember installing it with four disks, or something crazy like that, and praying it would load. I still play them to this day.

[+] 1 user Likes islandguy3391's post
Madden and NBA live was my child hood

PS2 had some nice games on it - I remember playing Bully and Destroy All Humans a lot. Simpler times when games were just the complete story and didn't have a bunch of in game purchases and expansions.

Definitely Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Team Fortress 2. Also Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart on the Wii

Gotta be anything mario

Crash bandicoot

It has to probably be either Pro Skater or Super Smash Brothers

Little Big planet

Final Fantasy X

Lego Star Wars before our PS3 disc reader melted from excessive use

original super smash!

for me it was destiny 1 everyday when i got home from school i immediately hopped on d1 there was so much to do and it was fun i really miss those days now barely anyone plays it

Crash bandicoot PlayStation 1
Metal gear PlayStation 1
Metal gear snake eater PlayStation 2
Ghost rider PlayStation 2
Devil may cry 3 PlayStation 2
Resident evil 3,4/ code veronica

Mike Tyson's Super punch out on the NES. Ice Hockey, Dodgeball, the original Super Mario Brothers, the original Zelda, Leisure Suit Larry 1 on my Apple IIe and an "adults only" text adventure from Infocom called the Leather Goddesses of Phobos that had a "lewd" mode... Then Mortal Kombat came out and that series became my goto for the next decade or actually one of my favs even today...

definitely forza horizon 1 or destiny

Maplestory, Gunbound, Starcraft brood war were my favorite childhood games

Quote:
Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Challenge

Mario kart games, just because it was fun

The entire original trilogy of Spyro the Dragon. So many great memories playing it, and the remaster is fantastic.

Lords of the Ring Online