arrow_upward
What will be the Next Game of Thrones like show?
Ever since the trainwreck that is the season 8 of game of thrones. At least I feel there hasn't been any real big TV series out there. With the massive number of shows in development right now. what do you think will be the next big show?

something not out yet :^)

The Witcher can be in competition, 2nd season will make or break it I'm sure.

[+] 1 user Likes Alfonso Nolasco's post
It’s going to be called House of Dragon. Closer to when the Targaryians first came to Westeros

There is a new one coming that is based on House Targaryan

I don't have a lot of faith in a GoT prequel/sequel. The quality seemed to really drop off once they outpaced the books. Hopefully they get good writers for the new show, I'd love to be wrong.

the witcher will not get as big as GOT but still it will be a kind of next atempt

A show about the Targaryians would be awesome

[+] 1 user Likes A1234's post
Dune is supposed to have a lot of potential, sci-fi fantasy instead of medieval fantasy though

Will it have more seasons for the other books?

I think a spin off of Arya Stark

[+] 1 user Likes Youngadex10's post
Not sure any show can match them

I truly think The Witcher could be just as big as Game of Thrones! Netflix has to play their cars right for the second season, and has to up the production value of the show just a little bit, before it hits GoT heights. It's close... But not quite...

Lord of the rings might be the next big show.

I don't know if Amazon's Wheel of Time series would be as good, but I'm hoping tbh

im not sure about the Ellen stuff, but i know a bit about the wayfair conspiracy
wayfair sells furnitures like IKEA, and just like IKEA some of the furniture name is a pretty common human name, but because IKEA used weirdass Sweedish name thats why we didnt realize
The reason of the ridiculous prize on some of wayfair furnitures is because when the seller ran out of stocks, they just jack up the price so nobody would buy the item and their item is not unlisted?????????

May be witcher but without incest