arrow_upward
What will happen to the Olympic Games this year?
The pandemic of Covid-19 to delayed all the competitions in all sports. This year not be celebrate the Olympic Games. Next year probably are carried out. It's the best decision for athletes.

[+] 1 user Likes entertainment14's post
Im not really into sports but i was thinking about this too. I looked it up and its been scheduled for july 2021. I also think its best for the health of the athletes concerning covid but now i wonder what 2020 couldve been for the athletes who wont be in their prime in 2021.

Also, i wonder if this will make the next olympics in 2025 or in 2024 to "fix" the schedule.

París 2024 be celebrated on July 26/August 11. For now not changes.

Probably they will move to next year

Man I really hope they can run in 2021. It would be a huge bummer if not. I love the games and would feel horrible for the athletes as well as Japan who spent billions of dollars to host nothing.

If they go in 2021, we'll have half a year between Olympics... wild!

Could they happen with empty stadiums?

I've a feeling they'll just wait until 2024.

Hopefully they can hold it next year but this disease is too unpredictable to know for sure

They got an olympic village maybe they should have went for the nba route. Everyone cannot leave the village and everyone gets tested

A Olympic bubble would be cool but it would be so hard to manage since there’s so many people and athletes