arrow_upward
What would you add to make Sea of Thieves better?
I played Sea of Thieves when it came and thought it was a really cool game, but just lacked content for me to keep playing. I occasionally go back onto it after a few months to see how things have changed, but it's quite disappointing really. I feel like all they ever add is Skeleton enemies, I'd like to see some more sea creatures added, or just something to make the game feel more alive. I know some people might say they release monthly updates, so people shouldn't really complain. But honestly they should've had most of this content in the game when it released.

But for enemies I'd like added: 

Charybdis / or just a whirlpool.
Water spouts
Rogue wave
Sirens that can attack you like sharks if you're in the water too long. 
A giant turtle island that moves? 
A giant crab.

I'd also like to see just more life in the ocean, even if you can't interact with them.  Such as: Dolphins, whales, octopuses, etc...

I know it's very unlikely that most of this would be added, but it's fun to imagine what it could be. So I'm curious to know what kind of stuff you guys would add to it if you could?

[+] 1 user Likes iloveincognito's post
Personally I think that if they added a way to keep your inventory after you log off it would be pretty cool. Its rally disappointing when youve achieved so much but gotta leave for an hour or 2 and have to get everything again...

I feel like they should have a main hub of sorts, like Tortuga in Pirates of the Caribbean, where players from all over can interact, sell, trade, receive quests and whatnot.

I agree with the social hub idea. Also AI pirates would be a good addition to the game as well

A PS4 version so I can play it lmao

They kinda have AI pirates with the skeleton ships, but yeah more variety of it would be better.