arrow_upward
What would you do if you were lliving with someone and found them having a seizure?
My brother has frequent seizures do to physical problems with his brain and I was wondering what most people would do if they suddenly found someone they live with face down on the floor having a seizure at home. Do you think you'd be prepared for a situation like that? The first time I had found my brother having one I was absolutely not prepared for it. I had yelled for my mom and had no clue what to do. Overtime as he kept having more I started realizing what I should be doing. I'd share my process but I wouldn't want to affect anyone who hasn't had this happen's answers.

I haven't had any experiences or encounters like that before, so I'm not too sure. But iirc from high school PE lessons, then wasn't it something along the lines of moving objects away from them, turning them on the side, and then call for help or something? That's all I can remember so that's probably what I would do I guess

Call 911, tell them what's going on, do what they tell you. That's all you can really do.