arrow_upward
What would you say is your dream job
for me anything that pays well without needing me to wake up in the morning is a dream job  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Bug Catcher Welly's post
So you're saying that working the night shift at Wal-Mart is your dream job?

i mean i said good paying job, so if wallmart can pay good money, i would do it...
but walmart pays borderline unlivable amounts of money  Big Grin

Something that provides income while you have time to pursue other hobbies, cant say thats the case for me right now Sad

Im really curious of the perspectives of folks outside the US on this. i feel like a lot of my colleagues that work in Germany have much better worklife balance than those of us stateside. My dream job would be serving as the next Anthony Bourdain, travelling and eating my way through popular and unknown cities alike looking for how cukture is defined through food. On a more boring note, my dream is to have a 40 hr workweek In a decent corporate gig

Work that makes you feel comfortable

What about "do nothing and get paid" job?

I got made redundant from my job after 18 years. Saw an ad for a process worker & applied.It did not say what it was,but work is work.
 It turned out to be in a brewery. As a home brewer, I thought I had gone to heaven. The job paid well as it involved some shift work & you were given a slab of cans once a month. There was a bar you could  drink free from after work each day if you wished. I lasted just over a year. The place was dangerous,or rather my workmates were. A large number were unstable piss heads who would  pick a fight as soon as look at you or full thrown bottles would explode like grenades if someone got bored .
                            Moral is, be careful what you wish for.

Quote: What about "do nothing and get paid" job?
Way too much work there.

Well i used to work at amazon and it was shit so definitely not a warehouse job

The property market seems interesting from the outside. I'd like to buy complete tear downs, renovate them, sell, and repeat. Could be fun for a while, at least.

Lotta pay, little work

the guy who rubs oil all over IG models.

Quote: the guy who rubs oil all over IG models.
Job requirement is that you have to be gay to do that job. They don't allow straight men to do that to them. Unless they're eunuchs.

^^ since everyone is scared to get cancelled and offend anyone, just pretend you're asexual.

Working at McDonald's is my dream job. Owning a franchise. And also playing with McDonald's stocks.

Software engineer

Being a professional writer. Come out to do book tours, go back to my mansion and tell the world to screw off in between novel releases.

your dream job should be a job that makes you happy

Food blogger/youtuber with enough followers that im my own boss on my own channel