arrow_upward
Whats with all the HLB Scat?
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:What's with all the SCAT shots of hot chicks rubbing shit on themselves?  

Why are they doing that and all in a similar sequence for HLB?
Yeah it’s crazy and unfortunately the content has seemed to have overtaken this forum
Hey. Let me tell you the truth of this because some folks are in denial.
This also serves somewhat a public service announcement alert for fappers.
The RealGirls and Ruben stuff is blackmail and a lot of it is blackmail of underage girls. Especially Rubens sick stuff.
It is all part of the degenerate scene known as hurtcore. The creators of this content are a bunch of sadistic freaks who loves torture, incest, and so on.
You might have read about some of their members being busted, like Falder.

The content is especially created to convert ordinary fappers into their ranks with hot looking girls so watch the fuck out.
Yes, understood. I delete as soon as I realised what they were. It’s super annoying because there’s no real way to know what you’re downloading until it’s downloaded. 

I visited this site looking for standard adult material and now I can’t trust what I’m downloading at all.
This was a side effect of the christmas contest unfortunately. You can probably tell that 90% of this as posted by one user, and this is why I moved them all to one category before deciding to do with them. TBH you could just avoid that section for a while an be good. I am considering closing the Hottest Leaked Babes section completely for a while until this is sorted. 

However rest assured that outside that forum, all the stuff is clean and anything unsavoury is quickly deleted. We will enforce this hard and the user who posted all that has been informed that he needs to clean up hist content.

For real the Super Pak link has some UA stuff in it might want take it down.

fidelium10 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:What's with all the SCAT shots of hot chicks rubbing shit on themselves?  

Yeah it’s crazy and unfortunately the content has seemed to have overtaken this forum
The RealGirls and Ruben stuff is blackmail and a lot of it is blackmail of underage girls. Especially Rubens sick stuff.
It is all part of the degenerate scene known as hurtcore. The creators of this content are a bunch of sadistic freaks who loves torture, incest, and so on.

The content is especially created to convert ordinary fappers into their ranks with hot looking girls so watch the fuck out.
Yes, understood. I delete as soon as I realised what they were. It’s super annoying because there’s no real way to know what you’re downloading until it’s downloaded. 

I visited this site looking for standard adult material and now I can’t trust what I’m downloading at all.
This was a side effect of the christmas contest unfortunately. You can probably tell that 90% of this as posted by one user, and this is why I moved them all to one category before deciding to do with them. TBH you could just avoid that section for a while an be good. I am considering closing the Hottest Leaked Babes section completely for a while until this is sorted. 

However rest assured that outside that forum, all the stuff is clean and anything unsavoury is quickly deleted. We will enforce this hard and the user who posted all that has been informed that he needs to clean up hist content.
You could ask them to stop uploading Ruben/RG sets (or any other underage sets) rather than closing the HLB section.
Humm never seen that stuff but generally lot of recordings that seems real (expecially the ones with scat) are fake (e.g. fake shit, fake environment, girls with makeup that make them younger etc.).

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
jonniya Wrote:
Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:Please report any and all material that even remotely seem underage. We will NOT tolerate any such material on this board. As Lucifer has already stated in the rules. This is a leaks forum NOT a pedo forum
Thank you for enforcing this rule, as I am not here for that type of shit. I think leaker should be cautious of what they are sharing, if anything is "questionable"without proof of ID, don't share it.
This is a rule we will enforce with permenant bans. This forum generates far too much content for the mod team to moderate, we rely on users to NOT POST UNDERAGE IMAGERY, as well as users to report those that slip through the cracks. These are quickly removed and users are banned for life.
Just reported this post. She is 12. In one of the videos the guy asks her age and she says 12. Plus just look at her. You can tell. 

RE: Whats with all the HLB Scat?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Whats with all the HLB Scat?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

vader157 Wrote:For real the Super Pak link has some UA stuff in it might want take it down.

I am taking these packs down till further investigation can be done. 

fidelium10 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

You could ask them to stop uploading Ruben/RG sets (or any other underage sets) rather than closing the HLB section.

This is already a rule. Lucifer posted this as soon as the link was posted that exposed such content.

yourfavouriteowner Wrote:
fidelium10 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

Humm never seen that stuff but generally lot of recordings that seems real (expecially the ones with scat) are fake (e.g. fake shit, fake environment, girls with makeup that make them younger etc.).

This is why "initially" we were hesitant about just removing the content. Until it was definitively proven, then it was banned. 

LilLurker69 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
jonniya Wrote:
Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:Please report any and all material that even remotely seem underage. We will NOT tolerate any such material on this board. As Lucifer has already stated in the rules. This is a leaks forum NOT a pedo forum
Thank you for enforcing this rule, as I am not here for that type of shit. I think leaker should be cautious of what they are sharing, if anything is "questionable"without proof of ID, don't share it.
This is a rule we will enforce with permenant bans. This forum generates far too much content for the mod team to moderate, we rely on users to NOT POST UNDERAGE IMAGERY, as well as users to report those that slip through the cracks. These are quickly removed and users are banned for life.
Just reported this post. She is 12. In one of the videos the guy asks her age and she says 12. Plus just look at her. You can tell. 

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Whats with all the HLB Scat?.

Thanks for the report. the Post has removed.
My 16TB Mega account was just terminated so a few of my links do not work. I am replacing them over the next few days.

Good job everyone. ? Make Adult Nudes Great Again.

[+] 1 user Likes LilLurker69's post
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

<snip>

i just went through my threads and removed alot
(of course I dont have privileges to actually delete the thread so i just changed it to "removed ///" - you can find these by searching - 

Registered Members Only

my suggestion would be to just wipe the HLBAlbums section. Just delete all hlbalbums threads (theres still ALOT in unsorted nudes section).
probably just a rumor but I heard in the grapevine that hlbalbums got seized recently thats why the site has been unreliable and down for the past week.

i wont be replacing any links or posting any new hlb links myself. zzzz

[+] 1 user Likes 1337Man's post
We will systematically remove any and all underage content that is reported. If what 1337Man says is true, then I will immediately inform Lucifer and suggest, as 1337Man said, to remove the entire section.
My 16TB Mega account was just terminated so a few of my links do not work. I am replacing them over the next few days.

Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:
vader157 Wrote:For real the Super Pak link has some UA stuff in it might want take it down.

fidelium10 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

This is already a rule. Lucifer posted this as soon as the link was posted that exposed such content.

fidelium10 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

This is why "initially" we were hesitant about just removing the content. Until it was definitively proven, then it was banned. 

LilLurker69 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
jonniya Wrote:

Registered Members Only

Should we make a list of which sets are questionable so we users know what not to download from the 100s of sets posted?

Better yet, post a list and it will be removed immediately. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:

fidelium10 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

fidelium10 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

LilLurker69 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
jonniya Wrote:

Registered Members Only

Should we make a list of which sets are questionable so we users know what not to download from the 100s of sets posted?

That's some really fucked up stuff. Not for me def.

Oooh scat i love

Interesting read

Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:

fidelium10 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

fidelium10 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

LilLurker69 Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
jonniya Wrote:

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

Another straggler that is still up. Definitely underage ruben.

weird what ppl do

they re like ly from the same source....

Hope HLB hasn't been seized as they had some decent content on there if you sift through anyone heard anything about its down time?

That's weird

I'm really gonna have to start contributing to the cause soon