arrow_upward
Whats with all the HLB Scat?
What's with all the SCAT shots of hot chicks rubbing shit on themselves?  

Why are they doing that and all in a similar sequence for HLB?

[+] 8 users Like Mthrfckr78's post
There not doing that for hlb. hlb just tries to sell the albums.
the were made by RealGirls. a fake modeling agency or sumthing like that.
they offered these girls money to do these things and the blackmailed them.

Well, that's messed up as hell. But scat shots, I mean that really weird.

NineNine Wrote:Well, that's messed up as hell. But scat shots, I mean that really weird.
Yeah that's a lot more messed up if they were blackmailed.  I assumed it was just a paid gig.

it's staged, it seems real but it is staged .
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Mthrfckr Wrote:What's with all the SCAT shots of hot chicks rubbing shit on themselves?  

Yeah it’s crazy and unfortunately the content has seemed to have overtaken this forum

This is why I made the new forum category and put it all in there. It gets a lot of people excited but it's not for everyone. If you happen to see any outside the forum, please report it and it will be moved.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Delicate Wrote:
Mthrfckr Wrote:What's with all the SCAT shots of hot chicks rubbing shit on themselves?  

Yeah it’s crazy and unfortunately the content has seemed to have overtaken this forum
Hey. Let me tell you the truth of this because some folks are in denial.
This also serves somewhat a public service announcement alert for fappers.
The RealGirls and Ruben stuff is blackmail and a lot of it is blackmail of underage girls. Especially Rubens sick stuff.
It is all part of the degenerate scene known as hurtcore. The creators of this content are a bunch of sadistic freaks who loves torture, incest, and so on.
You might have read about some of their members being busted, like Falder.

The content is especially created to convert ordinary fappers into their ranks with hot looking girls so watch the fuck out.

[+] 1 user Likes Easts's post
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

The RealGirls and Ruben stuff is blackmail and a lot of it is blackmail of underage girls. Especially Rubens sick stuff.
It is all part of the degenerate scene known as hurtcore. The creators of this content are a bunch of sadistic freaks who loves torture, incest, and so on.

The content is especially created to convert ordinary fappers into their ranks with hot looking girls so watch the fuck out.
If this is true at all, we will ban all such material from the site. Any proof ?

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

If this is true at all, we will ban all such material from the site. Any proof ?
What kind of proof would be adequate? Browsing Rubens content is very illuminating if you at all have the stomach for it. Remember Ruben himself once described his method on a chat in one of the earlier leaked sites. If you read up on Falder and that other dude who got nabbed and read about their modus operandi it fits perfectly with the Ruben and Realgirls content. And everyone who sits on the doxx on some of the RG knows that some are quite underage. Search and you shall find.

Look guys, I get it, some of these girls are smoking hot and for many the forbidden aspect of it all gives you a massive boner. I cum really fucking hard to leaked stuff too. But fuck, don't get lured down a pot that will slowly but gradually boil you without you reacting strongly enough to jump out. Make fapping great again.

Easts Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

What kind of proof would be adequate? Browsing Rubens content is very illuminating if you at all have the stomach for it. Remember Ruben himself once described his method on a chat in one of the earlier leaked sites. If you read up on Falder and that other dude who got nabbed and read about their modus operandi it fits perfectly with the Ruben and Realgirls content. And everyone who sits on the doxx on some of the RG knows that some are quite underage. Search and you shall find.

Look guys, I get it, some of these girls are smoking hot and for many the forbidden aspect of it all gives you a massive boner. I cum really fucking hard to leaked stuff too. But fuck, don't get lured down a pot that will slowly but gradually boil you without you reacting strongly enough to jump out. Make fapping great again.
Any proof at all, tbh. 

Can you PM some links about where I can "read up on it", specifically about this Ruben or Falder guy.

Well, Ruben asks a lot of his girls how old they are in the skype chats. I'd take them at their word when they tell you how old they are.

Please report any and all material that even remotely seem underage. We will NOT tolerate any such material on this board. As Lucifer has already stated in the rules. This is a leaks forum NOT a pedo forum
My 16TB Mega account was just terminated so a few of my links do not work. I am replacing them over the next few days.

[+] 2 users Like Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ's post
Guys, you should read these:

RE: Whats with all the HLB Scat?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Whats with all the HLB Scat?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

RE: Whats with all the HLB Scat?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Whats with all the HLB Scat?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Thanks Easts for bringing this to light.

[+] 12 users Like dugay's post
Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:Please report any and all material that even remotely seem underage. We will NOT tolerate any such material on this board. As Lucifer has already stated in the rules. This is a leaks forum NOT a pedo forum
Thank you for enforcing this rule, as I am not here for that type of shit. I think leaker should be cautious of what they are sharing, if anything is "questionable"without proof of ID, don't share it.

i have heard they are from india?

thanks a lot mate

jonniya Wrote:
Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:Please report any and all material that even remotely seem underage. We will NOT tolerate any such material on this board. As Lucifer has already stated in the rules. This is a leaks forum NOT a pedo forum
Thank you for enforcing this rule, as I am not here for that type of shit. I think leaker should be cautious of what they are sharing, if anything is "questionable"without proof of ID, don't share it.
This is a rule we will enforce with permenant bans. This forum generates far too much content for the mod team to moderate, we rely on users to NOT POST UNDERAGE IMAGERY, as well as users to report those that slip through the cracks. These are quickly removed and users are banned for life.

Easts Wrote:
Delicate Wrote:

Yes, understood. I delete as soon as I realised what they were. It’s super annoying because there’s no real way to know what you’re downloading until it’s downloaded. 

I visited this site looking for standard adult material and now I can’t trust what I’m downloading at all.

More than half of the "realgirls" stuff is more than questionnable, it should also be on the blacklist imho.