arrow_upward
Whatsapp Hacking?
Are people able to get into whatsapp messages?? Via phish or other

I see services offered on darkweb, but I really dont trust much of anything on there.

[+] 1 user Likes jbman's post
Also interested 
(13-12-2020, 05:25 AM)jbman Wrote: Are people able to get into whatsapp messages?? Via phish or other

I see services offered on darkweb, but I really dont trust much of anything on there.

[+] 1 user Likes Brianairb's post
Please note that most WhatsApp hacking services on the darknet or otherwise are simply scammers that will take your money and not get you anything, don't fall for that.

The only chance to get access to a WhatsApp account is enabling WhatsApp web if you have the mobile in your hand and if the owner of the account does not notice, you will be able to read the messages for some time on the web.

please note that phishing in the classic sense does not work for WhatsApp either because it does not have any login, it uses a sms authentication check.

[+] 1 user Likes asdf_1111's post
This was the information I was looking for. Thank you

If you were to do the Whatsapp Web technique stated above, you'd have to watch out as it can notify them saying "You were recently logged into Whatsapp Web <time>" and they can click it find out what it's about and log you out.