arrow_upward
When we were young
What do you guys think about the new upcoming "When we were young" festival? seems like it'll be the new Fyre Festival.

[+] 1 user Likes rGR4wi's post
I definitely reckon the whole thing is suspicious and a bit of a scam just due to the likely set lengths. With the big artists promoting it I hope it turns out ok for their reputations sake. But yeah still a iffy situation. What’s your thoughts, do you think it’s a direct scam or just a poor concept?

[+] 1 user Likes Lululover01's post
I don’t think the bands would get behind a pure scam but it’s definitely a design of the festival to be high pay to artists and organisers for little effort

[+] 1 user Likes FIszion Mixes's post
I did a lil bit more research about the concert, looks like they added 2 or 3 concert days because of prolly demand. The only thing I knew from the start was that other bands didn't even know they were gonna play for a concert, but now it looks like others are behind the WWWY concert so that's good. I don't think its a pure scam just had an iffy start, like some bands didn't know they were playing and squeezing so many of them in 12 hours. Hoping for a successful concert tho, would like to join myself but I live on the other side of the planet and covid restrictions.

Couple red flags threw me off. For example non refundable tickets and the bands may or may not even play. I honestly think it's a scam just to make money. Definitely giving off that Fyre Festival feels.