arrow_upward
When will xbox series x or ps5 be back in stoc
Already it's been a couple months and these consoles are still very hard to find. Any tips on when these will be coming back in stock and where?

They come back time to time with 3-5 units in stock but they always sold fast. You need to be lucky to get one. Almost everyone are gained by bots for be sell 2-3 times the original price.

I want a PS5, impossible to me to get one. So I wait. In spring the console production will probably able to produce a lot more and feed the store more often.

Follow Twitter accounts that’ll tell you when they’re in stock at different places. @GYXdeals, @kinnynet, and @PS5StockAlerts were all ones that I followed. It’s also good to have accounts at multiple retailer websites with your address and billing info already on your account to making checking out faster. Having your address and credit card info saved to your browser also helped me get a ps5 from antonline since that website doesn’t have accounts. There’s twitch streamers (such as killercam1020) with stock checker programs running that you can watch, or leave on your computer that’ll alert you when there’s stock. Last thing I got is that with those streamers they also normally have discord servers that can help.

Your best bet is to sit and wait another half year. No point in stressing out when you can play games til then.

I wish I knew. Got as far as getting them in my cart when the PS5 first released. Thankfully don't have much time to play right now so it's not a huge deal at the moment.

PS said the want to sell 3 million more consoles till the end of march