arrow_upward
Which Amateurs Surpass the Pros?
Some amateuers are clearly superior at what they do than the pros. For me, Heather Harmon is the best deepthroater I've ever seen. There is not a pro that is really up to her level. And as far as beauty goes, I am not sure many are more hot than WetKitty XXX. She's got everything and more.

[+] 3 users Like Jwolf4's post
(11-01-2021, 07:59 AM)Jwolf4 Wrote: Some amateuers are clearly superior at what they do than the pros. For me, Heather Harmon is the best deepthroater I've ever seen. There is not a pro that is really up to her level. And as far as beauty goes, I am not sure many are more hot than WetKitty XXX. She's got everything and more.

Taste is a very subjective thing. Everyone likes different stuff which makes this a tough question to answer.
My favourite girls right now:

@inncoentbeautypremium
@naotemasbby
Arrow Please remember to leave a LIKE At  
Exclamation if you SPAM, I WILL REPORT YOU Exclamation

[+] 2 users Like Otherwise-Toe-9034's post
Is Allison Parker considered a pro now? Her amateur stuff has always been good in my opinion and her deepthroat skills are top notch.. If you like Heather, you might also want to give Larkin Love a try. Her deepthroat isn't quite as solid, but she makes up for it in eye contact and dirty talk

SammySable had some great content for a while. Think she is gone now though.

I saw someone on the 'hub that was pretty impressive compared to HH. I will do some *research and see who it was

Allie Sin. She never pretended to be into it when she wasn't.

One of my favorite amateurs is Holly Ava, she just has the whole amateur aesthetic down really well.

Lunaokko is great

Bobbi Starr definitely might surpass Heather.