arrow_upward
Which are your top 3 favourite video game franchises? Mine are Metal Gear Solid, The
Which are your top 3 favourite video game franchises? Mine are Metal Gear Solid 5, The Witcher and The Legend of Zeldaf

Dark soul, Bioshock, GTA

[+] 1 user Likes pobnsina's post
Monster Hunter, Elder Scrolls, and Mount and Blade.

Zelda, Smash Bros and Final Fantasy

The Medal of Honor series, GTA, and the Metro series.

halo, fable, elder scrolls

Only 3 is hard to choose, but i would go with Total War (older ones, not that warhammer crap), Mafia and Witcher

Dark souls, fallout and.. Probably pokemon, not sure cause the newer ones are going downhill since gen 5

Halo, but probably only because of how long I've been with it. It was the reason I got my first OWN gaming console back in the late 2000's, and I'm hyped af for infinite.

Ratchet and Clank is one I hold dearly. One of the older games (can't name it off the top of my head) of the franchise is the first videogame I have clear memories of playing. Along with Jak and Daxter iirc, but I didn't really follow it as much as I do Ratchet and Clank. Even though I don't own a PS5 I'm still hyped for the new one as I even played the PS4 reebot.

I rlly don't know another one as I don't follow franchises, I just play games. But the metro series is really good, so that maybe.

Monster hunter, yakuza and zelda

dark souls, GTA, max payne